Saturday, June 7, 2008

Ride January 11th

Hi everyone!
 
What's up with all the rain?  I heard a few rode last week.  Hope it was a good one and you stayed dry.  :)

This week meet as usual at Southway Boat Launch at 8:45 for a 9:00 departure. 
 
This is going to be my last email notification to the group.  I'm going to be traveling with Steve more and it looks like June is a busy month.  I just can't do it justice when I'm not here.  So you'll have to talk about it and figure out who's going to take over.  Whoever does it can just send a forward from this email and will have all the addresses plus the blog address already.  I can try to work with the new person to import the addresses to their mail program, but I can't promise anything.  It's kind of hit or miss. 

I'll still ride whenever I can.  I miss seeing everyone!!!!
 
Pam

No comments: